Door holdback operated by stand alone smoke detector. | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Door holdback operated by stand alone smoke detector. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Doomed

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Been asked to install a magnetic door holdback that will be released by a smoke detector that is NOT wired into the main fire alarm panel.
I know I could cobble together my own setup with a relay and bits, but does anyone know of a pack to fulfill my needs?

[ElectriciansForums.net] Door holdback operated by stand alone smoke detector.
This is Tazz at this moment ;) Sorry Tazz the pic was just too tempting lol
Beep beep now you ba****D

Reply to Door holdback operated by stand alone smoke detector. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Personally I won't do fixed price work unless there is a clear spec for the job including things like smokes, data, TV whatever else the customer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would think that if they are apartments, and not something like uni halls with private bedroom and communal facilities, then each one would be...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just re-read this thread again and had the following thought, if the house was a set of apartments you would not hesitate to link all the alarms...
Replies
Views
  • Question
SO Aico do not give the supplier a credit for a returned unit etc etc ?? Are they now owned by Tescos (THose in the know will get it !)
Replies
Views
  • Question
And dont forget that the RCD will prob need upgrading to Type A
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks