Dual Tariff or dual RCD | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Dual Tariff or dual RCD in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I currently need to change a dual tariff (economy 7 & on peak) consumer unit situated inside a flat.
One half of the existing split fuse board serves the storage heaters with the second separate half being the On peak supply.

Am i correct in thinking a standard dual RCD board is effectively a dual tariff DB.
Just making sure i am not being a numpty in my thoughts? which is quite often the case.,

This is how we do it place the offpeak tail in the last rcd then link the main neutral

[ElectriciansForums.net] Dual Tariff or dual RCD

That was the job of a sparky not me mate
Also do you not think it's right to do a dual tariff board in this way
This is how we do kind of implies you did it. The way that has been connected is nothing short of disgraceful.

That earth is a classic for bye anything else.
The yellow, black, red and blue look like they are swa cable which is floating behind the board. How long before the black lashed into the main switch starts giving smoke signals. If one of our lads did that we would sack them.

Reply to Dual Tariff or dual RCD in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net