Dutch grand prix winner 2024 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Dutch grand prix winner 2024 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
V.Nearly Esteemed
Solutions
Reaction score
Well done Lando!

Beat Max Verstappen with a 20 second lead too.

Didnt put winner in thread title in case i spoiled it for somebody.

It's been a good year for f1 loads of different winners. Finally max is knocked off his perch hopefully for a while too.

It's good to see other driver's getting to the top of the podium in the last few races and slowing down the Red Bull march
I became a bit disillusioned with F1 a few years back it started with Verstappen's first title and the total mismanagement of the last race of that season since then it hasn't really improved and although I still look at the headlines I no longer watch it due to how boring it has become

I am SO glad you didnt put the winner in the title. Just been watching it on C4 so if you had spoiled it I would have hunted you down and ........ ;)

How do I unsubscribe from threads like this, for which notifications are received despite never previously having posted in them?
Whaaat that doesn't happen pal.

You've clicked what's new and found it in a list of the threads?

I am SO glad you didnt put the winner in the title. Just been watching it on C4 so if you had spoiled it I would have hunted you down and ........ ;)
Did you enjoy it?

@nicebutdim have you clicked "watch" on THIS forum (above the list of threads) if so click unwatch.

Yup. Bloody great. I'm so glad this year hasnt been another walk in the park for Max. It really was getting boring. I still think Seargent is going to win the championship with possibly Bottas 2nd :cool:

We have three and maybe four brits including bearman who has been promised a seat in a red bull (secondary RB team).

So as long as in total they beat max this year then I'm happy. But I think lando should now. And hope max has taken another smash in his pride. I want him not even 4th twice in a row this year.

Taking bets lol

Reply to Dutch grand prix winner 2024 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net