EAL Certified Domestic Installer Course | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss EAL Certified Domestic Installer Course in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Bright_Spark

hi all
im currently doing the above course and im struggling with a few questions. im fine with the electrical questions, since im studying to be a spark, but on the course you get asked questions which i have no idea about, here is one example -

- Give TWO reasons why it is necessary for the main contractor to produce a schedule of work for an extension

now im not a main contractor, once qualified i would be working for a main contractor as a sub contractor, so i have no idea how to answer this question, could anyone help please

I would suggest you ignore stupid questions like that doing the EAL VRQ you need to know chapters one five and ten very well and also what each part of the buidling regs are ie part A structure part B fire etc etc.

Chris

Reply to EAL Certified Domestic Installer Course in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
I’ve been told I will need to show current working on 3 phase distribution board, metal tray, metal trunking, metal conduit, PVC tray, PVC...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That's really helpful. Thank you so much, I will take a look.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Alright everyone, Got a question and looking for some of your opinions. My brother is a qualified electrician and I'll be asking him the same when...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Same boat as you HHD….did my second napit annual in March this year with no probs and issue not even raised 👍🏻
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks