Electrical Installation Technology Exam | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Electrical Installation Technology Exam in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

GavinWebb95

Hi guys, I've got my re sit coming up for my electrical installation technology exam and quite a few questions came up about transmission of energy and different sizes of voltages that are used to supply various different applications, if you could leave answers of the different size voltages that are used for what I would be grateful, cheers

I think you are attempting to determine something like the attached image.
[ElectriciansForums.net] Electrical Installation Technology Exam
Obviously the voltages have magically changed to 230V and 400V in the European state of the UK.

Reply to Electrical Installation Technology Exam in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar threads

• Question
Oh so it's them setup again with a new name is it! Sounds as dodgy as the ones we used to get 10 years ago. Let's see them try gey legals on...
Replies
Views
Thanks all for your comments, advice and suggestions. The following is probably pretty boring for most, and is simply a summary of how the job...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back