Electrician mate/apprentice available in LONDON | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Electrician mate/apprentice available in LONDON in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

john horner

I am a punctual, reliable and professional person. I am able to perform effectively whether working as a team or on my own initiative. I am easy to get along and a very quick learner.

I have passed the level 2 2330 city and guilds in electrical installation and currently studying for level 3 at Southgate college north London. I have 10 Gcses at A*- C grades including; Math’s, English and Science. I have a CSCS certificate and have my own driving license with 0 penalty points.

I have 3 years experience in the electrical trade as a mate and have done various types of electrical work including; Lighting circuits both 2 and 3 plating and emergency lighting. I can do 2 way switching and intermediate switching. I can pull my own ring main, wire for smoke and heat alarms. I can wire kitchens via a grid switch and for cookers. I have worked with cat 5 and coax for BT points and TV points. I have also worked with steel wired armor which was used for outside lights, sockets, the main supply into flats and site temps, E.G transformers. Pyro for the supply to lifts and there Isolators. I have worked with tray, basket, trunking, conduits both plastic and steel, dado trunking and capping. I have done a lot of chasing using either a grinder along with a bolster and hammer or a kango drill. Cutting out plaster board. I am able to use hand and power tools safely and effectively. Main and supplementary bonding. Have a vague idea on 3 phase motors and pumps, but have only connected them up in a star system. I have put up uni strut hanging from the ceilings using rods, anchors, nuts and bolts. Laid trunking, tray and basket on uni strut using bolts and zebs. Also have experience installing bus bar trunking on an ISG job. Installing it in the royal bank of Canada, London. Which was powered by a generator for a secondary supply.

Have also done door entry systems in tower blocks wiring for intercoms using time clocks and door contacts. Wiring for outside lights using PIRs, extractor fans and isolators, electric showers, shaver points, fire alarm systems, Changing older fuse boards to RCD boards, extending tails using henley blocks, pelmet lighting, spurring off for kitchen appliances. I can also read and understand drawings. general call-out maintenance work, fault finding on various circuits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Electrician mate/apprentice available in LONDON in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net