Currently reading:
Electrician Shoulder Tool Pouch

Discuss Electrician Shoulder Tool Pouch in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Done well today for fathers day and I hope all dads done well.
I am looking for a reccomendation for a shouler tool pouch
That will carry tools required for day to day maintenace and small installation duties
Thanks Dimspark

I have a very small tool pouch that can be shoulder strap or carried on your belt. It's very good quality and I've had mine around 5 years and it still looks good. It's just a grab kit for quotes and small jobs and it fits a few screwdrivers, flashlight, panel key, some knipex 7 in 1 pliers, tape measure and a very small clamp meter.

You say installation so it maybe too small for your needs in which case list the tools you need to carry to give us an idea of the size you'd need.

I have one of these!

It's really useful for small bIts like a few screwdrivers, cutters, hacksaw ect.
Can be worn on a belt or a shoulder strap.

I also have one of these for bigger jobs and tend to just decant what I need into it for the job in hand!

Bit more space and still comfy to walk round with.
If I need any more I use a Stanley hard based tool bag.
More than that I use a trolley with various bags and boxes strapped to it!

I have one of these!

It's really useful for small bIts like a few screwdrivers, cutters, hacksaw ect.
Can be worn on a belt or a shoulder strap.

I also have one of these for bigger jobs and tend to just decant what I need into it for the job in hand!

Bit more space and still comfy to walk round with.
If I need any more I use a Stanley hard based tool bag.
More than that I use a trolley with various bags and boxes strapped to it!
Some of those Technics pouches and satchels look very handy. Are they decent quality? How long have you been using yours?

Some of those Technics pouches and satchels look very handy. Are they decent quality? How long have you been using yours?
They are actually very well made, my first one lasted for over two years before the front pouch got punctuated by a screwdriver but it was still usable, the current one is just over 3years old and still going strong!
For the price they are excellent!!

Might be very handy if you're in the habit of going fishing straight after work.
Funny you say that, but my dad always wore an old fly fishing vest for his tool vest. It was brilliant as it had tabs and loops you could hang your insualtion tape from and loads of pockets for cutters , screwdrivers etc.

I actually prefer a tool vest now as I really don't like those flappy pocket trousers, and don't like my shoulder bag much these days either

Not this exact one, but something very similar. great bit of kit if you don't like tools bangling from your hips

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Electrician Shoulder Tool Pouch in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net