Electrician UK Electrician looking to move to Australia 2025 plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter lewish121
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 184

Discuss Electrician UK Electrician looking to move to Australia 2025 plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrician UK Electrician looking to move to Australia 2025 UK Electrician looking to move to Australia 2025

Hi Everyone
Looking for some advice/help with contacts. I have been a fully qualified electrician for two years and I am currently working in the healthcare sector. I have previous industrial/commercial experience as this is what I done during my apprenticeship. I am now looking at possibly doing a working holiday/year or two in Australia from the start of next year as I am keen to see the world and find working in the UK pretty stagnant at the moment. Is the best way to go about this to sign up for agencies as a skilled labourer? or has anyone done or know anyone know has done something similar to this that I could possibly be put in contact with? any help appreciated!

UK Electrician looking to move to Australia 2025 for more information

You may reply to this message here.

Electrician UK Electrician looking to move to Australia 2025 to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Electrician UK Electrician looking to move to Australia 2025 plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net