Electricians on Facebook - Come join us please, we're late and need help

Discuss Electricians on Facebook - Come join us please, we're late and need help in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

It'll get its own following, not us hardcore forum users. (Well, I've got to do it like lol it's my business - but I will be using fake details for everything I can do with my accounts, pages and groups there)

But that said there will be some forum users who do use facebook too.

And I know loads of tilers that use it and get work via it.

And I know loads of tilers that use it and get work via it.
When your work is all on the surface there is something visual to show but like many others on here I find that I don't have much to show once the tilers have covered it up

As an oldie, I don't use facebook or twitter or tiktok... I do use instagram because my daughter posts lots of cool pictures, but I find I waste a lot of time on there just looking at pictures. I have posted a few myself, but probably only about 20 over 5 years. It's really just a gallery to me.
Whatsapp is useful, especially when making phone calls from foreign places. I guess these are "tools" that suit my life.

Just a quick update about this. I went to login and it wanted my contacts, I said no, it logged me in, then took me to the upload contacts page, I skipped it, went to my page, it asked to upload my contacts.

So I haven't even uploaded banners to them all or anything yet and it's already ----ing me right off.

So I think I need a few people who are already good with facebook to run our pages for us.

Anybody interested?

I've joined etc (as in your pages) and I live on FB as for some reason my industry is just fixated on it for work opportunities in closed pages, but I'm absolutely awful at keeping my own business page updated let alone anyone elses!!

Interestingly, about 7-8 years ago I tried to get an established FB community to move to a dedicated forum and it fell flat on it's face no matter how much work and programming time I put in, FB was king.

Well that's encouraging mate ill push it for 12 months and see where it gets me. :) anybody wishes to help let me know.

I've joined etc (as in your pages) and I live on FB as for some reason my industry is just fixated on it for work opportunities in closed pages, but I'm absolutely awful at keeping my own business page updated let alone anyone elses!!

Interestingly, about 7-8 years ago I tried to get an established FB community to move to a dedicated forum and it fell flat on it's face no matter how much work and programming time I put in, FB was king.
If you're in airports then help me with the electrical pages mate :) need a Facebook guru.

If you're in airports then help me with the electrical pages mate :) need a Facebook guru.
Go on then, DM me. But I'm promising nothing!! 🤣

Reply to Electricians on Facebook - Come join us please, we're late and need help in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net