Engineer54, some hardcore smut for you here ;-) | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Engineer54, some hardcore smut for you here ;-) in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Tip of the iceberg, believe me......lovely new house....garage 8 way cu separate TT without rcd. NIC approved contractor, I'm told.

Funny that?!

A quote from Phil Buckle of the Electrical Safety Council:

"We cannot agree with the report’s claim that the competent person’s schemes allow incompetent electricians entry."

There you go, then. When in doubt, brush it under the carpet.....how many times?
If it didn't make me cry, I'd laugh.

View attachment 23777View attachment 23778

Forget that rubbish......have a look at some class stuff..

That's better, the warning label is screwed on..

And if you hit that with a shovel you shouldn't be in charge of one.

Dab of silicon around the brickwork and it's perfect..

Oh, is there actually a rod under the box or is it an earth mat under the gravel??

Reply to Engineer54, some hardcore smut for you here ;-) in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

It could well be a cement board, which may contain asbestos. It was commonly used through the 30's - 70's. This is why I mentioned it and why I...
Replies
Views
Hi grantr37 How and where can I be expected to use my knowledge gained from completing an HNC, in time I will tell but I just need some advice on...
Replies
Views
H
Hi, was as after some advice in regards to working towards my HNC and hopefully hnd and then degree in an electrical discipline. I've posted on...
Replies
Views
Hectorhill
H
yes they did that on me and it cost me a customer !!! volt stick and socket tester , gave the customer a danger notification stating L and E were...
Replies
Views
nickblake
N
H
Directorate Hazardous Installations Directorate Location North or South of England Salary Under HSE’s current pay arrangements...
Replies
Views
HSEGovJobs
H

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks