England v Spain 2024 - whos watching? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss England v Spain 2024 - whos watching? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Solutions
Reaction score
Who's watching the game and where are you?

I tried 2 places and they were rammed so me and my daughter came home.

Hope we get this one!! We're owed a couple IMO.

Nah I don't follow football!
+ I have a massive task of making the computer work properly and test reports to do after it died on Friday and got it back this morning!

Hope we win though!!

Oh yeah I think you've told me before. Bloody memory is terrible these days! Need get me some brain training done or something.

Spain seem pretty good to be fair to them.

Seems about england 45/55 Spain split on the BBC site.

Tried upload and image from phone cam and it says the file was too big!! Seems some server adjustments I made have wiped my custom settings for it so I'll fix it tomorrow

Predictions for the final score??

Penalties, England lose!

Spain by far the best team and deservedly won. Southgate should not have played Kane he has had a poor tournament and his substitution has shown that twice. We reached the final by having the "softer" side of the draw hence why we were favourites from the offset to win it but it was a good final for a Euro.

Yeah they did well. It's a shame for our lads like, obviously but they didn't have control of the ball very often and according to BBC they got nailed on on-target shots. They just got saved or blocked or whatever but they doubled our numbers at half time.

So I got sad from then. And I only watch England but now I don't drink I can't down my sorrows 🍻🍺

'till the next one.

It is a game of football Dan and in the grand scheme of things it really doesn't matter, bigger crap happens as you well know mate.
Like Trumpy being shot in the head?

Will this change his stance on gun control? Doubt it.

I blame myself for England losing. I do.

It’s because I watched it right through from beginning to end.
If I watch any game start to finish, the team I want to win always loses.

Like every Scottish match… ever.

I'm in Spain at the mo, Spanish party starts to night, they have invited England players to it, England invented it, Spain should them how to pay it, they had every English player marked
The English team looked knacked.

We reached the final by having the "softer" side of the draw hence why we were favourites from the offset to win it but it was a good final for a Euro.
We were favourites before the competition started. The 'softer' side of the draw came about fortunately, because of positions placed in the group phase.
Best side won.
I found the whole competition boring, generally. Too negative, these days.

We could have played a few more extremely promising kids for more excitement......Spain did.

Reply to England v Spain 2024 - whos watching? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net