Farm Job | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Farm Job in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

The NDFAS have their own regulations for electrical installations in farm dairies......cant seem to find it online at the mo though.

They only apply though if the farm in question is a member.

I'll see if I can dig out my copy and scan it in.

Hi Lenny , I know it is a bit of a old thread but was bored and i have been doing the back catalogue as it were !
I see you mention about the NDFAS , I have never heard of this before and was wondering what it stands for ?
Thanks in advance , Dave

Thank you for that Lenny , bearing in mind my family only packed up Dairy farming 5 years ago ( still have two of the old girls with us ) , i also worked as a Fullwood milking parlour installer from when i was around 18 to around 23 , DP Electrical is mainly Ag based , we help install between 1 - 5 parlours a year , and have already been out to two dairy farm breakdowns so far this week and it is only Tuesday !
I have never seen this before ? Just goes to show every day is indeed a learning curve !

Reply to Farm Job in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back