flyers | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter kellogs64
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 3K

Discuss flyers in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OT what program did you use to design your flyers? Only asking cus they only accept certain colour formats don't they....I have only got Microsoft program's and then save to PDF, is this what you did?

Depends what your target is I do small electrical and alarm repairs so they pick it up and say thats handy put it in their fridge because they are thinking about getting some lights put up or they stick it in their telephone book hence the call 3 months later. Also people fold A5 but not A6

OT what program did you use to design your flyers? Only asking cus they only accept certain colour formats don't they....I have only got Microsoft program's and then save to PDF, is this what you did?

MS Publisher then saved it as a PDF that put 2 copies on the one sheet but Dave from Online Printing Company, cheap online printers, cheap booklet printers, cheap brochure printing. Print Smarter - Print Smarter sorted it out as i sent him the tenplates and he gave me some hints.

Yep cannot fail him nothing is too much bother and if there is a problem he gets back to you with advice ie one of your pictures has a poor resolution type of thing

Reply to flyers in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net