Gay apprentice | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Gay apprentice in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Avoid comments about pulling wires and butt connectors, but generally admire his willingness to learn a trade. Also be looking to take advantage of the "pink pound" (not anything smutty, but disposable income from the gay sector) which your apprentice may be able to introduce you to.

Pleasethis is NOT a debate :

AddressingIdentity – based Attacks while Respecting Different Beliefs . This is a long road . with many doors .

JulianC . Hats off to you Sir . We are all bad at condemning Persons orPerson .

Whatis Persuasion . We are all bad at condemning. Q) . Could you walk a mile in the person shoes. There on Site & here to Stay.

I have told this story before so here goes about 26 years ago I worked for a swiss HVAC controls company and was called out to a hospital where the cheif engineer (you could tell he was incharge he had about 10 pens in his top pocket) said I have called you out because she (Anne) says the actuator is u/s and I think it is the controls. So i was left with Anne who started to tell me what she had found and her reasoning I said so why do you need me then she said cos he said so ok I said and I had a look at the actuator then we went back to his office and he said what did you find I said well its like Anne said the pc on the actuator is burnt out and you need a new one a well he said we will get you back to fit it I said dont waste your money get Anne to do it.

What he did not know was I checked the actuator with Anne confirmed her findings then showed her how to fit and set up the replacement so you see descrimination is not new women 20 years ago gays today

Avoid comments about pulling wires and butt connectors, but generally admire his willingness to learn a trade. Also be looking to take advantage of the "pink pound" (not anything smutty, but disposable income from the gay sector) which your apprentice may be able to introduce you to.

Whats the pik poud all about ?

Thisis my Opinion Only .

Thisis an Open Forum . Sexuality should not come in to the Equation . Here . Striateor Gay .

Howdo we Define Normality . % . ??

Youare addressing . Sexuality Issues Here .

TrueFacts .
MySister in-law is . Sorry lets use the Word “ Gay “
Forthe last 15 Years . I’ve have see her . Persecuted. in many forms . Has hadto leave Jobs . because of this Matter .
Shehas been made to feel Outcast . Wrong . Where do we draw theline on Human Compassion .

Q)Do we have the Right to Condemn . aPerson right’s . 2012 .

Look at it this way you are in a car crash and you end up in hospital and just before you go on the operating table and your counting down from 10 you hear the nurse say to the surgeon "so are you going to the gay rights march on saturday" in other words you are not interested if he is a good gay no you are more interested if he is a good surgeon and thats the approuch you should take on a site instead of singing "In the Navy" or "YMCA"

Aye it must be Friday

TBH, I'm a little disappointed that this thread even exists on this forum.

conversly, ( if that's the correct word), i think open discussions of this subject, and several others, that may be controversial , when having a bearing on the trade, should be discussed, but without prejudice . i made my point earlier, in that whatever a person's sexuality, colour, religion, etc. it's how they perform the job that matters.

All good he’s told you, it’s only a change in your attitude that will change things. The CEO of Shell was a transvestite, don’t stop his career. He even had the balls to address the AGM in drag.
As I said it’s only your attitude that will change things.

Thisis my Opinion Only .

Thisis an Open Forum . Sexuality should not come in to the Equation . Here . Striateor Gay .

Howdo we Define Normality . % . ??

Youare addressing . Sexuality Issues Here .

TrueFacts .
MySister in-law is . Sorry lets use the Word “ Gay “
Forthe last 15 Years . I’ve have see her . Persecuted. in many forms . Has hadto leave Jobs . because of this Matter .
Shehas been made to feel Outcast . Wrong . Where do we draw theline on Human Compassion .

Q)Do we have the Right to Condemn . aPerson right’s . 2012 .

Is this written in some sort of code? Daz

conversly, ( if that's the correct word), i think open discussions of this subject, and several others, that may be controversial , when having a bearing on the trade, should be discussed, but without prejudice . i made my point earlier, in that whatever a person's sexuality, colour, religion, etc. it's how they perform the job that matters.

I'm never one for shying away from controversy, but my own view is that this HAS no bearing on the trade, or any other, in the same way that the colour of my lounge carpet doesn't either.

What an incredibly infantile thread - cant believe OP even asked such a neanderthal question. Would what you do if your old man turned round and told you he was gay? or your brother? or your best mate?

Just say fairneough and carry on with your pint wouldnt you?

around 20 years ago I worked with a spark who was gay In those days and in the envioroment we worked in it wasnt as frequent as it may be now adays Charlie was no less a man due to his sexuality He didnt work less than "normal" guys infact he was NO different except he wouldnt be heard saying"Shed get it!"
one of the guys stag night was being arranged names on the board Charlie was coming we all turned up ansd started the pub crawl Stripped guy in question down to his sockz and shoes tywrapped hands behind his back It just so happened that in the street we went down there was a bar Charlie frequented so In we went n WHAT a laff In fact thinking about it gays seem to have a lighter outlook and are more fun on nights out ( And they can spot a straight a mile off ) so no fears there

Well if my apprentice told me he was gay I wouldnt be half as bothered as I am now that he is putting on so much weight that I am doubtful he will be able to get into lofts safely. He started 18 months ago at 6ft 2" and about 13 stone, hes now pushing 20 stone and rising. Would prefer gay and slimmer as I am now seriously considering having to let him go on Health and Safety grounds.

Reply to Gay apprentice in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net