GEFRAN 40B96 - Pressure Imdicator | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss GEFRAN 40B96 - Pressure Imdicator in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

I hope you understand our concerns, you take a large amount of responsibility on your shoulders delving into this side of electrics and anything you do should be fully documented, wiring plans updated, risk assessment done if the alteration alters the safety or function of the machine in anyway. Mine and others concerns is you are just learning as you go along with no formal training and this in itself could put yourself and or others in danger, it's not what you know that you need to worry about here, it's what you don't know that I am personally concerned about, ignorance kills in this industry H&S don't take ignorance as an excuse and with no qualifications you are a sitting duck with a high probability of getting it wrong, it's quite easy in this game to get something to function how you want but it takes years of training and experience to achieve the same result safely and compliant.

Reply to GEFRAN 40B96 - Pressure Imdicator in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

T
  • Article
PRV with Gauge Question Hi, I have a Caffeli PRV near the mains stopcock. Static pressure fluctuates between 3-4 Bar and when a tap is opened it...
Replies
Views
techweb
T
  • Question
This contactor you suggested unfortunately only has two NO switches rather than 1 NC and 1 NO required for the CR3 current sensing bypass...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It's the policy on this forum not to give step by step advice. If you have an understanding of wiring requirements you will not have any...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the advice! I'll let you know if I ever manage to solve it.
Replies
Views
I'm just trying to understand the current your suggested relay needs to handle. Surely the above is not the running current of the lamp? That...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks