NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to

Currently reading:
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to

Discuss Getting accredited to in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Your best option is to do the City & Guilds 2346-03 Experienced Worker NVQ Level 3, it should be easy to do on what you are saying and can be rattled off in no time.

This is what Napit suggested and I have considered it. But being temporarily out of the industry would make it difficult to get the evidence for the portfolio. As I mentioned earlier there are a couple of things within the scope that I haven't got previous evidence to draw on as there more commercial installation and I've been almost entirely domestic.

This is what Napit suggested and I have considered it. But being temporarily out of the industry would make it difficult to get the evidence for the portfolio. As I mentioned earlier there are a couple of things within the scope that I haven't got previous evidence to draw on as there more commercial installation and I've been almost entirely domestic.

I am in almost the same boat, although I am registered for a scheme, and as I have been continuously, I have been told no NVQ required... BUT... for how long until they change their rules yet again? I feel too at the mercy of these private corporations, so I am being pro-active.

Where did you find the full list of required work, where it says cable tray, conduit etc?

(ref - my similar thread C&G NVQ 2346-03 Experienced Worker Assessment | on Free Electrical Advice - Electricians Forums - https://www.electriciansforums.net/threads/c-g-nvq-2346-03-experienced-worker-assessment.213060/)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Getting accredited to in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock