GFCI 220 volts on pool heater | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss GFCI 220 volts on pool heater in the Electrical Forum Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello,
I installed a breaker GFCI close to the pool in a box. When I connected the two wire lines AC power to the heater, I can see that the white wire is not connected from the heater to the GFCI. Is the GFCI will work?

Thank you

Reply to GFCI 220 volts on pool heater in the Electrical Forum Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
It would be more helpful if you could tell us what the HP is on the motor since it will have to be considered a continuous duty motor since it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could you please take a picture of the wiring diagram on the pump and let me look at it. Thanks
Replies
Views
Thank you!! I thought the GFCI I was plugging it into on the house was sufficient.... but I see that is not the case.
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply but if you don’t have it working garbage disposals are supposed to have their own circuit but I don’t know how old your...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Super- very helpful.. thanks lucien
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back