Good old Turkey | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Good old Turkey in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

Liam12

On holiday in September. Casually having some lunch and came across this in a restaurant, no cover over busbar. just a mess, to the left of the photo about 4metres was a children's play area with kids playing Abit of amusement for you lot although seriously dangerous

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] Good old Turkey
    image.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 91
I remember holidaying in Marmaris few years back before they had that terrible bomb blast there, 'unrelated'. I do remember pointing out exposed wiring on lamp posts amongst other particulars most probably whilst walking intoxicated along the beach front!

It's a little sad how we go everywhere and look upwards creaking our necks looking for how shoddy other nations electrical systems are.

Reply to Good old Turkey in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net