Green Neutral Insulation | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Green Neutral Insulation in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Was the installation done by the same spark who did the work you saw last week which had similar issues, ie. termination problems/cables overheating? Daz

Reply to Green Neutral Insulation in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Any chance of a photograph? What you’re describing seems straight forward. Just because a wire is black, doesn’t instantly mean it’s a neutral...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It’s quite common for an electrician to criticise another’s work as you will rarely get everything perfect.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Responsibility is with whoever made final connections at the shower. The person that tested the supply at the shower has likely got those readings...
Replies
Views
You too? I thought I was in a unique position:anguished::coldsweat:
Replies
Views
  • Question
From my days if you can clean up the cable / strip a bit back to get rid of the worst affected bits then so long as it tests up okay you can keep...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks