Harmonics distortion - power flickering | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Harmonics distortion - power flickering in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hello team,

One year ago, I installed a solar PV system with batteries in my house. Whenever i start large loads, the inverter doesn't support the surges. At first, I thought the surges were very fast because i have HVAC VFD pumps (it's a villa). After one year, i suffered from the lights in my house that are flickering, and they have also experienced burnouts, as well as a damaged pump. as well the inverter is experiencing overload. I installed a power analyzer, and it turns out there are a lot of harmonics. I am now conducting research on this situation. What are your explanations for this issue?

[ElectriciansForums.net] Harmonics distortion - power flickering

Reply to Harmonics distortion - power flickering in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am living in the north of Thailand outside of the big city. That means in the rainy season we have multiple times per week power outages...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sorry, yes. I believe what he was surprised by was the absence of any voltage fluctuations while the A/C compressors were running. Unfortunately I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have I confused you or worse frightened you away? The tests I described may quickly decide your question.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, Did this ever get resolved? I have basically the same issue, have contacted the DNO and I’m awaiting some power quality checks. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello Marconi the sticker on the inverter says 06/2022 so I am guessing the cabinet was assembled in the October of 2022 when we received it...
2 3 4
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks