Help required with Suncrest electric fire | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Help required with Suncrest electric fire in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mickt

Hi all,

I have a Suncrest equinox remote controlled electric fire which has ceased to function. Battery ok in remote, frequency of remote set correctly, power to fire fine. But when you press on bugger all happens and there's no manual controls. Apparently Suncrest went bust last year so I can't contact them. Anybody got any ideas?

Cheers all,

Mick

Hi Debbie,

I sent the board to a company called electroversal and they repaired it, unfortunately the lighting effect still didn't work so I had to be a bit creative with the wiring. Try electroversal first as they only charged £50 on a no fix no fee basis..

http://www.electroversal.co.uk/

Reply to Help required with Suncrest electric fire in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
It's ok if you use the correct driver for the application.
Replies
Views
loz2754
L
  • Question
You honestly can’t beat advanced mxpro with xp95 kit I do however install lots of Protec kit nowadays wich is more pleasing on the eye and...
Replies
Views
The weather sensor is not shown as activated only the 'alarm' LED is lit. This occurs on the fire alarm test every week, and also when the remote...
Replies
Views
Did anybody take this on at all? Just curious.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm not sure how to explain what I'm experiencing but from my research I suspect my problems are...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks