Here’s one for you.... | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Here’s one for you.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

MFS Electrical

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
tidying out my wardrobe earlier on - don’t ask but I came across a little LED strip that I got in B&M years ago it’s rigid and fully encased I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to fix it to the top slider rail of the wardrobe it did come with brackets but they are long lost. I did think double sided tape but doubt it would hold it for very long and I’d probably be sticking it back up every other week..... anyways see my crude drawing of the general shape and where I want to fit them (the green dot) I was thinking maybe P clips anyone have any better suggestions?

[ElectriciansForums.net] Here’s one for you....

Reply to Here’s one for you.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Youre in the same boat as me. I was previously with niceic and later on, napit. No issues. I didn't bother finishing my nvq3 as in 2010 during the...
Replies
Views
What’s all the fuss with these hard wired door bells?Can appreciate it if you have fancy CCTV and entry-phone but for a standard bing bong? My...
Replies
Views
On a new installation there is no possibility of putting LIM on the records as the new installation must be tested fully. I know various people...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Looks like I'm just in for a battle as well - customer owing nearly four times the original estimate on labour due to delays and poor management...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
Well unlike the RCBO's that only look at the circuit it's connected too and won't be affected by the other RCBO protected circuits, the RCD will...
Replies
Views
Engineer54
E

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks