Hey everyone! :) | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Hey everyone! :) in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi there,
My names Vanessa and I have just registered with the forum. I am currently studying C&G 2365 L3 having completed my Level 2 in May. I am thoroughly enjoying it and am glad I have taken this career path. I have done lots of renovation work to properties over the years inc kitchen fitting, plastering, tiling, painting & decorating, flooring etc. which I have enjoyed doing and made me decide I really want to go into an trade. You only live once, so if you are working such a large percentage of your life, I think it should be doing something you enjoy. So last year I started my L2 and so glad I did :) still a long way to go I know! I may call upon you all from time to time for some expert advice if that's ok with you?! Hopefully in the future I may be able to do the same!

Hi Vanessa and welcome to the forum and if you are currently on a course you can apply for access to the trainee section, thee's plenty happening in there with people on similar courses, just let us know if you want to and we can get you to fill in the information required.

Eh up :)

Welcome!

I'll back up what GMES says about the trainee section... it's friendly in there, with lots of useful advice given freely, so I'd encourage you to sign up.

Reply to Hey everyone! :) in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net