Using tradify at the minute but looking an alternative. | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Using tradify at the minute but looking an alternative. in the Electricians Software | Electricians Downloads area at ElectriciansForums.net

aaroncoffey29

-
Trainee
Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone knows of any other software.

I have been using tradify for the last few months and it has been quite useful for assigning jobs to staff members. I haven't used the software to it's full potential as there are a few things that I can't complete the way I would like to on the apps.

A lot of my work requires pictures to be taken and uploaded to the clients own software, I would like my staff members to be able to upload pictures in the jobs that they complete. We also keep folders in each van with job sheets inside that staff members have to fill out showing what materials they used. Time on the job and who the customer is.

If anyone knows of any software similar to tradify with quoting,invoicing,job assignment on a calendar, that can also have staff complete job sheets and insert notes and pictures it would be a great help. I don't mind having to pay for the software as it would be worth every penny.

Thanks in advance

Reply to Using tradify at the minute but looking an alternative. in the Electricians Software | Electricians Downloads area at ElectriciansForums.net