Search the forum,

Discuss Hive receiver connections to Vaillant boiler in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

You are the latest in a very long line of posters expecting unpaid professionals to provide you free advice.

So you could call hive, or call the boiler company or employ a local person ...... I suspect the first 2 options won't answer and tell you to speak to the other ...

Your choice
Feeling better now? Are you perhaps one of those unpaid professionals you refer to? Maybe you could have provided the information I seek in the same number of keystrokes it took you to type the above but it's much better to make yourself feel superior, isn't it? As I said, I am intending to have professional installation but was just interested in what goes where, but never mind, clearly no help to be had here. There was me thinking that internet forums were places where one could seek help, silly me. Oh, and by the way, if you feel inclined to respond I just thought you might like to know that I wont see it, I'm done with this forum, frustrating isn't it?

It’s easy to do, all you have to do is take out some of the wires and put some wires in then sit down have a beer and turn you heating up and down on your phone, here’s the diagram for all you need to know

Sorry will not post
Frustrating isn’t

Feeling better now? Are you perhaps one of those unpaid professionals you refer to? Maybe you could have provided the information I seek in the same number of keystrokes it took you to type the above but it's much better to make yourself feel superior, isn't it? As I said, I am intending to have professional installation but was just interested in what goes where, but never mind, clearly no help to be had here. There was me thinking that internet forums were places where one could seek help, silly me. Oh, and by the way, if you feel inclined to respond I just thought you might like to know that I wont see it, I'm done with this forum, frustrating isn't it?
@diditrain gave you the answers in posts #9 and #10.

If getting a professional in I don't know why you need to know what goes where

im about to install a hive to my boiler ecotec

remove the link between rt

hive reciver L N E for power same supply as boiler spur

RT to 3 on hive reciver (rt feed next to L N E

Live to 1 on reciver

from what i see there will be 3 L going into the boiler with reciver wired

please confim im correct b4 i get my screw driver out

Reply to Hive receiver connections to Vaillant boiler in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock