Hot water issue with combi boiler plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter Lotte29
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 176

Discuss Hot water issue with combi boiler plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hot water issue with combi boiler I have a combi boiler, the hot water to my bath and taps upstairs is hot and stays hot, aswell as the hot tap in my downstairs bathroom, but in my kitchen the hot tap gets very very hot but it only lasts a couple of minutes then runs cold. I don’t know if it’s connected but the previous owner has what looks like a water filter system under the sink. Any advice please?
Thank you

Hot water issue with combi boiler to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Hot water issue with combi boiler plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

D
  • Article
DHW supply from Vaillant turbomax 828e Hi, We have a combi boiler supplying dhw and c/h to our 4 bed, 2 bath house. The boiler is in a cupboard...
Replies
Views
diddlepara
D
  • Article
This is an RSS feed of thread: Why do I have no hot water? Please help Content of the thread: Hi About 8 years ago the valve under the sink...
Replies
Views
J
  • Article
Have my water pipes been plumbed the wrong way? Good morning, I recently had an extension, new bathroom and new en-suite fitted. Prior to the...
Replies
Views
jennys07
J
B
  • Article
Hot Water For Bathing Ideas I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath...
Replies
Views
BigTomorrow
B
S
  • Article
Unvented hotwater cylinder Hi, The invented hot water tank is dripping water continuously. I have tried to top up the air as suggested in YouTube...
Replies
Views
Santhosh
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks