I like this post a day for 5 days! | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss I like this post a day for 5 days! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

pirate

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
I do hope this game continues!
That way I will be able to post totally off-topic stuff, like a song I like or a recipe or some places you ought to visit...stuff like that!

Damn! I've just posted this on a Saturday, so it doesn't count towards the 5...what a waste of talent!

Hmm...maybe I'll just cut n paste it on Monday...no-one will notice!

I've enjoyed it. I still haven't posted some of the threads I had planned so, time permitting I'll carry on.

Yeah carry on mate.

I'll link to them all from original threads.

Feel free to always post a thread about anything.

Reply to I like this post a day for 5 days! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Well today was great.......Missed a dhl delivery and then missed the closing time for the dhl service point (local post office) by about 5...
Replies
Views
Glad to hear you approve @Moley
    • Winner
Replies
Views
On the 4th day God created this sun:
Replies
Views
It's defn a pain though the odd time my reciever goes down and it stops done the odd plane that happens to be using mode s from showing on the...
Replies
Views
Switch by the door, pendant holder and a 100W bulb, some will remember, others weren't born yet when it went out of fashion, but this was the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks