Currently reading:
UK I need help like right now electrical level 2 picture

Discuss I need help like right now electrical level 2 picture in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Is this the same as this?

Is this the same as this?
Yes, I’ve tested it passed testing and all other parts I measured it all well but the only issue is I covered everything. For the picture, what I mean is the sockets are fitted in, the trucking is closed via the lid and the the lighting circuit and switches are also fitted so it doesn’t show any wires just for a reference - this isn't my work but this picture is simiar to my picturecc5yj5rxiic81.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just took my photo for level 2 on Friday by my tutor. Photo was everything screwed back and powered on with myself and a sign identifying my name on it. I mean this in a positive way, stop flapping, your putting way too much thought into it. I'd hazard a guess no one will ever look at the photo and a tutor will tick the box and submit the paperwork for QA.

I just took my photo for level 2 on Friday by my tutor. Photo was everything screwed back and powered on with myself and a sign identifying my name on it. I mean this in a positive way, stop flapping, your putting way too much thought into it. I'd hazard a guess no one will ever look at the photo and a tutor will tick the box and submit the paperwork for QA.
is just that i've done all the paperwork everything is done the photo is the only thing that i think i ----ed up on for screwing everything.

Reply to I need help like right now electrical level 2 picture in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock