I phone control for heating | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss I phone control for heating in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

I don't really know much about web based systems.

The BG system has an interface with all sorts colourful graphs that you can move up and down to adjust the temperature from your phone.

I doubt you could do all this unless you had a web portal to receive the commands from your phone then translate those commands to a language the heating control system can understand, then transmit these commands to your home hub.

But then I don't really know what I am talking about.

Maybe Home Easy Receivers Remote Control Heating Unit and homeeasy.eu/RemoteControlSMSBaseStation/HE101/189/Product/81/. I got the SMS unit with a remote control & 5 sockets for £45 on ebay.

Simple but effective.

I havent bought the heating control.. but need to ask the experts here a question before I do :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm im a new poster so second URL got lost.. its an SMS unit to control everything via text message.

I used the one from screwfix, £70 for the wi fi control unit and £50 the stat. I then purchased the lighting kit but the wife made me turn it off as I was allways turning the lights off when she was home alaone

Reply to I phone control for heating in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net