I wanna buy pc power supply from France. I am in Poland. Did power cable will be compatible to socket? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss I wanna buy pc power supply from France. I am in Poland. Did power cable will be compatible to socket? in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

sew333

-
Reaction score
Hello. I wanna buy new psu Seasonic PX-2200W ATX 3.1. Its new fresh product.

But in my country ( POLAND ) is not in stock.

I found some french shop. They can deliver to Poland.

I am in Poland. Psu will be from France. Did power cable will be compatible from psu to socket ?

Yes, the power sockets used in France are the same as used in Poland, so the cable supplied from France should fit your sockets.

Note the mains C14 IEC connector on the panel of the power supply is a very common input connector, and I'd be surprised if you didn't already have cables that would fit if the French supplier sent something different!

Reply to I wanna buy pc power supply from France. I am in Poland. Did power cable will be compatible to socket? in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
be quiet! - https://www.bequiet.com/en/powersupply/1774 What is a Form Factor? - Circuit Globe -...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, My name is Sid and I am based out of Bengaluru, India. I would like to ask for your help on an issue that I am facing recently...
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
As I understood it the DNO has no obligation to provide an earth but if they do provide one they are obliged to maintain it. If they were obliged...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Hum. Best way forward is to locate a local French spark. Their regs and rules are very different to ours.
Replies
Views
Octopus
O

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks