IBEW Non compete clause for retirees. | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss IBEW Non compete clause for retirees. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the pending new non compete laws affect IBEW retiree restrictions against working in the electrical industry?

Reply to IBEW Non compete clause for retirees. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
OP, what sort of work were you thinking of doing? Is it work that would need testing, and if so do you have the equipment and knowledge to test...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The ideal solution is to run a new cable between the sockets at each end of the broken ring, this avoids any joints.
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
Welcome to Electricians Forums :) Thanks for signing up. :D
Replies
Views
I don't think I'd use it mate even the one line heading then one long paragraph screams ai. And untrustworthy. I don't think much has been edited...
    • Optimistic
Replies
Views
  • Question
This potential client seems to be making progress in terms of being interested in proper chargers and answering my query questions. I have also...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back