Installer wanted to supply and fit 6 station intercom Newport South Wales | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Installer wanted to supply and fit 6 station intercom Newport South Wales in the Looking for Domestic Electricians? area at ElectriciansForums.net

UKMeterman

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking for an installer to supply and fix a 6 station replacement voice only with trade access button in Newport South Wales.

Reply to Installer wanted to supply and fit 6 station intercom Newport South Wales in the Looking for Domestic Electricians? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, It has now been replaced, there are contractual issues I would like to know of other contractors in South Wales.
Replies
Views
Re consumer units, I'd never heard of Verso until looking it up just now, and I gave up on MK some while ago. Fusebox is quite popular for...
Replies
Views
Complete guess, but it's probably cheaper to let a separate meter read a CT clamp and send the data to the charger's microcontroller using rs485...
Replies
Views
For my hapeneth and learnt from hard recent experience, the term LED transformer and driver tend to be used interchangeably, when they are...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You are quite welcome my friend and good luck. I wasn’t trying to insult your intelligence and sorry if it seemed that way. Have a great day
Replies
Views

Electricians Jobs, Electricians Mate Jobs and Electrician Apprenticeships

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, the worlds largest electrical and electricians community. This area of the website is for those who are looking for electricians jobs, electricians mate jobs, or electrical apprenticeship schemes. We have opened up our website to the world after being UK-only for more than 10 years. We now have jobs posted to the forum for domestic, industrial and commercial electrical work from all over the world. Anybody is welcome to register to our forum for free. You can post jobs you have going, or know of. And you can also post to the forum if you're looking for employment or recruitment. Full or part time. Just let us know the full details of the job you have on offer or are looking for and we'll do the rest.

Also note that we have tiling jobs, and plumbing work too.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back