is £40 callout charge too cheap for domestic house holder?? | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss is £40 callout charge too cheap for domestic house holder?? in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

egginyourface

the new year is here and every thing is going up in price. are you all putting your prices up to??

ive been charging people £40 for the first half hour then 20-30ph after that.

i get good bit of work charging like his but have the feeling call out is on the cheap side.

recently people have been complaining its expensive...

what do the 1 man band sparks out there charge for a call out?

Reply to is £40 callout charge too cheap for domestic house holder?? in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
After fitting out the first room of downlights.... i expect him to get a bit speedier at fitting them There is so many unknowns to price at this...
Replies
Views
  • Question
😟 there are some sorts out there!
Replies
Views
  • Question
PP also pay their legal guys a absolute fortune to fight the incredible amount of litigation against them :-)
Replies
Views
  • Question
Post in thread 'Domestic - Voltage fluctuations on a 1000VA 600W UPS with 40% load when on battery' by kuddoo has been reported by kuddoo. Reason...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It's quite usual for the mods to delete a reply/post if its too an old thread, happens to me often 🥴 they then notify me and tell me not to answer...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks