Discuss It's with regret I have to inform you, Christina (Sparkychick) has passed in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

It's with regret I have to inform you that Christina, the Sparkychick we all knew and loved, has passed.

I've just spoken to somebody on her phone and she informed me of the sad news. I'd been chatting to her about making a badge or 'golden spoon' as somebody put it, to give to those who are hitting or in retirement and deserve the nod. And I only spoke last week and she was up for it and asking about how much control we have over the CSS style of it, I said all, to which she was pleased.

But I guess it was her time.

Thank you for all your hard work with the forum over the past few years even before coming on as staff she was super helpful and knowledgeable and willing to share it with all budding sparks.

You'll always be remembered Sparky Chick.

⠀⠀⢀⣤⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⡀⢀⣤⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⡀⠀⠀
⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀
⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀
⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀
⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠻⣿⣿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Last edited:
Devastating.
Some time back she came to visit me for the day. I was struggling with a job and she came down for the whole day to walk around the site and talk it through with me. She point blank refused any kind of payment.
I asked back then if I could mention it on the forum, but she didn't want me to say it was her.
She was really lovely and kind and I'll miss her.

I only recently learned of Christina's illness via another forum member as I very rarely visit the forum these days. I am saddened to hear of her passing. Christina was a talented electrician and eloquent writer who was held in the highest regard by her fellow electricians. The in-depth knowledge of our trade that Christina possessed was most impressive indeed. She will be missed by all who visit this forum. Rest in peace Sparky Chick.

So sorry to hear that she has succumbed to her Cancer, we had corresponded about it many times and neither of us could understand why so many considered it a word that could not be mentioned or talked about, some of the symptoms can be so benign that they are ignored until it's too late.

RIP Christina see you soon.

Last edited:

Reply to It's with regret I have to inform you, Christina (Sparkychick) has passed in the The Electrical Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks