just been zapped from my kitchen sink why did it happen | Page 7 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss just been zapped from my kitchen sink why did it happen in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jayjay5396

hi i would like to know why i just received an electric shock from my kitchen sink all i did was touch the tap to turn it on i got hit n it hurt why would this happen?

ive used the tap before i've lived here for 7 years whats up with it why did i get a shock?

would an electrian cost alot of money to fix it?

Never mind a Scot or Pole - if a scouse got anywhere near it, it would be sat on a stack of bricks and have been stripped down more than a mechanically removed pork chop.

I went to look at a flat in John Betjeman's favourite city. It looked good on the map with a croquet lawn outside, but when i got there all the cars were parked on bricks, needless to say I removed the Bentley from the scene pdq.

Q: Why does the River Mersey run through Liverpool?
A: Because if it walked it would be mugged.

Q: What do you call a Scouser in a three-bed semi?
A: A burglar.

Q: Why wasn't Jesus born in Merseyside?
A: Because God couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

Q: What's the difference between a Scouser and a coconut?
A: One's thick and hairy, and the other's a coconut.

Q: What do you say to a scouser on a bike?
A: Stop Thief!

Q: What do you say to a scouser in a uniform?
A: Big Mac and fries please.

Q: What's the first question at a Liverpool pub quiz night ?
A: What are you looking at?

Q: What do you call a scouser in a White Shellsuit ?
A: The Bride

Just for you Tele ;)

At the end of a tiny deserted bar is a huge scouse bloke - 6ft 5in tall and 350lbs. He's having a few beers when a short, well dressed and obviously gay man walks in and sits beside him. After 3 or 4 beers, the gay fella finally plucks up the courage to say something to the big Liverpudlian.
Leaning over, he cups his huge ear: "Do you want a blow job?" he whispers. At this, the massive Merseysider leaps up with fire in his eyes and smacks the man in the face. Knocking him off the stool, he proceeds to beat him all the way out of the bar. Finally he leaves him, badly bruised, in the car park and returns to his seat as if nothing had happened.
Amazed the bartender quickly brings over another beer. "I've never seen you react like that" he says.
"Just what did he say to you?"
"I'm not sure" the big scouser replies.
"Something about a job."

jesaus comes back after 2000 years to see how things are on earth. he walks into a pub and obviously has no money, but there's 3 blokes sitting at a table, drinking pints: a scouser, a yorkshireman, and an irishman. seeing jesus's predicament, the irishman goes to the bar and buys jesus a guinness. so they all sit down and drink. when jesus finishes his guinness , the yorkshireman buys a round, and gets jesus a samuel smiths. next round, the scouser's turn and he gets jesus a pint of stella. ready to leave, jesus then says to the 3 men. "thanks for the drinks lads, i must do something for you in return". the irishman then tells jesus that he would love to be back in dublin, so putting his hand on the irishman's head jesus murmurs in hebrew, and lo and behold, the irishman magically disappears back to dublin. the yorkshireman tells jesus that he has suffered for years with headaches, so jesus puts his hand on the man's head, and his headaches disappear. turning to the scouser, jesus asks what he has wrong with him. the scouser replies that for 30 years he has had a bad back. as jesus goes to put his hand on the scouser's back, the man jumps up and shouts " F*** off, i'm on disability"

Reply to just been zapped from my kitchen sink why did it happen in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net