Kbr afghanistan interview tomorrow | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Kbr afghanistan interview tomorrow in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys I have a telephone interview arranged at half 12 tomorrow from project managers in kandahar air base, has anyone had any experiences of the type of questions they will ask?

Does anybody know of the living quarters they provide etc any info will be much appreciated,

Don't really want to do it but this will give me a stepping stone in life house deposit, business start up fund when home
etc

thanks!

tom

HMRC have used Facebook in the past to 'keep an eye' on people who claim to be non resident. I know a couple of lads who have been called in and have had to explain their situation. How that would stand up in a court of law is yet to be seen.

HMRC set the rules to suit their own pockets and is always at their discretion.

Brown & Root eh, ....I've had more than a few run ins with them, or rather some of it's so-called Engineers!! One of which had a 11KV switchboard incomer redesignated as an outgoing feeder while i was on vacation!!!!

Those that know about MV switchboards, will know, that this would NOT be a very wise thing to do!! Needless to say, it didn't remain a feeder for long. That switchboard re-organisation, and back again, cost the project around $24,000!!
A snip at what it could have cost to replace half the MV switchboard, had it gone into service!!

As long as I'm getting paid I couldn't care less about the morals or politics that go on, I'm not going out there on the basis I'm working for a great well run firm who care for the employees and the environment, nor am i going on a sight seeing holiday to enjoy there wonderful weather.....

couldnt give a monkeys if they bribed anyone all I want is to get some money.

Reply to Kbr afghanistan interview tomorrow in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back