Kew technik | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Kew technik in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

time20

-
Reaction score
Hi all,new member.Been asked to post a question or loooo's my account!
Tried getting onto the Kew Technik electrical tool website a couple of times but no joy.
Is there anything amiss with the company?

Hi all,new member.Been asked to post a question or loooo's my account!
Tried getting onto the Kew Technik electrical tool website a couple of times but no joy.
Is there anything amiss with the company?

Kew Technik as a distribution company ceased to trade in October 2009 and all the tools were passed onto the REL group for distribution. The test equipment I believe is looked after by Olimat Supply Ltd.

Reply to Kew technik in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Thanks mate for the advice, this is just what I was looking for. I think I’ll have to put some thought into the domestic route due to the NVQ and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for this reply, this has helped!! I felt quite deflated and let down by this experience (1 bad thing wont end my hopes of being a full time...
Replies
Views
I went with a partner. We're able to support each other and take time off knowing the other is at the helm. We split all profit 50/50 whether we...
Replies
Views
N
Thanks Nick I will pass your comments to the owner!
Replies
Views
Thanks for your advice bud, I actually spoke to a Gold Card holder over the weekend of whom gave me the same advice
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks