LINE launch the BS5733 maintenance free (MF) kit for Junction Boxes | Page 6 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss LINE launch the BS5733 maintenance free (MF) kit for Junction Boxes in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
V.Nearly Esteemed
Solutions
Reaction score
Dear Forum Member,

[ElectriciansForums.net] LINE launch the BS5733 maintenance free (MF) kit for Junction Boxes

LINE is pleased to announce the launch the BS5733 maintenance free (MF) kit for our junction box.

The kit is available in a 3 pole (12 port) 32A or 4 pole (16 port) 20A option. The kit will include a MF connector, a specially labeled cable tie and instructions to be used with the standard LINE K97 enclosure. We hope to be adding additional connectors to the MF range in the near future.

I am sure that you will agree that the LINE MF is the easiest to use most versatile MF Junction box available!

The kits are now available exclusively to forum members through our forum shop. For access to the shop please click on the picture, FORUMSHOP or enter through our banners on the forum.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who offered suggestions during the development phase. If you have suggestions for new products or improvements to other products please get in touch.

Thanks for your ongoing support.

Regards

Farrel
aka "LineProducts"

Click HERE to visit the forum profile of LineProducts, and add them as your friend!

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] LINE launch the BS5733 maintenance free (MF) kit for Junction Boxes
    LINE MF JUNCTION BOX.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,317
Last edited:
Just a quick question, are the ten and fifty pack 'LINE 32A JB kits' in the forum shop maintenance free, i.e. do they include everything necessary for MF?

The 32A kits include the lever connectors. Although screwless, these are not MF as defined by BS7671/5733 (though some of my competitors may try to pursued you that they are).

For BS5733 you would need to use our MF pack which is a connector that does upgrade to MF. It is currently the only connector that meets the requirements.

If you are after 50 MF junction boxes then please PM your details and I will work out a prices for a MF kit.

Thanks guys. I thought that would be the case. Line, I've PMed you. Perhaps you could offer packs of full MF boxes on your site? For me, the whole beauty of the line range is being able to use them anywhere!

Thanks guys. I thought that would be the case. Line, I've PMed you. Perhaps you could offer packs of full MF boxes on your site? For me, the whole beauty of the line range is being able to use them anywhere!

That is the beauty already mate. You can keep the standard enclosures and push-connectors for use anywhere, plus a few MF kits, which are the special terminal blocks and cable ties.

Reply to LINE launch the BS5733 maintenance free (MF) kit for Junction Boxes in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back