Live or dead socket??? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Live or dead socket??? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
How can you tell if 3 phase 5 pin plug is live and working or dead amd not working??

Buying a plug adapter with 4mm double insulated test lead sockets on it can significantly help matters.
[ElectriciansForums.net] Live or dead socket???

Reply to Live or dead socket??? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
One of those backlight Chinese testers may have helped that’s if the tester didn’t catch fire or electrocute you. LED TV Backlight Tester 12W LED...
2 3
Replies
Views
  • Question
IP68 sockets are similar to IP67, they just take a few days longer for the water to fill them up....
Replies
Views
Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it.
Replies
Views
  • Question
I can't say I've ever seen a piece of equipment that would let you select different phase combinations like required. Best I could think of is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If the plug works in most sockets but not one, then the socket has a problem. If the plug is out of spec as nasty fake one, or been bent by abuse...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back