Ln5930 type 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Ln5930 type 2 in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Adam Bunting

Hi guys, has anyone came across the above MCB? Does anyone know what the BS number is? And if poss their max ZS value?
thanks guys

Hey I now feel obliged to do the same :)..but wait wheres the OP, that must have destroyed at least two of my brain cells to regurgitate that info!

There Zebra we have thanks and likes for posting the information, the OP got his info. and everyone's happy Lol

Heyy, I'm still here I've just been putting my daughter in the bath lol. Thanks very much for the info both, you been a great help, I've liked your posts, not sure how to thank you though?

There you go Adam have a like from me lol

While I am in a generous mood you may as well have one too Tel, lol

Hey the likes and thanks are just amazing,....I'd like to thank my mum for the dinner (kidding she's dead) my dad for the beating (woops hes in prison) and the neibours for the due dilligence in the custody battle between big suz and the "apostle" also known as "big Al" formerly "chaos Sam".I'd also like to thank Pete from the corner shop and me fiend (not to be mistaken by friend) the one and only Gengis.......Khan....thanks.

Hey the likes and thanks are just amazing,....I'd like to thank my mum for the dinner (kidding she's dead) my dad for the beating (woops hes in prison) and the neibours for the due dilligence in the custody battle between big suz and the "apostle" also known as "big Al" formerly "chaos Sam".I'd also like to thank Pete from the corner shop and me fiend (not to be mistaken by friend) the one and only Gengis.......Khan....thanks.

You forgot to end with...Goodnight and God bless!

Reply to Ln5930 type 2 in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net