Looking For | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Looking For in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DurhamSparky

Chaps, Looking for a Photocell light with NO PIR!!!!

ideally in a modern style (stainless or black) and no coach lanterns

any body seen any on there web travels!!

sorry should have said its for above my front door under my canopy.. i think the neighbours would say some thing phil if i was lighting the street like a football pitch!!!

i did a house with 8 of the bleeding things. lets just say the neighbours in the 600k houses on the same street were least impressed with him

think i passed them other day in hunt for a wholesaler on the T Valley (other than RS and Toolstation and Screwfix) for a job i had at metro centre red mall!! ended up going to eddys!

they have the main warehouse on ninth av next to dhl and the lighting showroom at the bottom of kingsway next to the hotel,i use them all the time,they will beat any price you get been, around since the 80's,family firm.

Last edited by a moderator:
ah yes i have seen them !! underneath regus house etc next to rounabout !! bingo im heading to benwell tomorrow so will detour and call via

alternatively im going to link a Security PIR out!!

tell me about it!! was up a place called Whickham View other week pricing a rewire up for contract i have and i took our lass up to sit in van while i was in property that had "access" to lower floor flat via a hole kicked in the floor!! hahaha

Or you could retro fit a photocell unit into a light of your choice providing there is enough room just drill the hole in the fitting to suit the cell.\

pennywise you a genius! never seen one of them and now its a done deal!!

:D dog toffee :D just pop a big street light up and really annoy the neighbours they have photocells built in. and i could come up and practice with the cheapo chaser i got today

bruce you up for a trip to the north east tomorrow? i have a spare lamp post lying around we could pop infront of steves house whilst he is at work :D i reckon rocker and cb will chip in for the diesel mony if we get his expression on video

could do with another street light out front of my window ..!

i have left a 1.5mm supply hanging out from brickwork that you can jump from! just remove bag and wago's!! oh and its live so be careful!

could do with another street light out front of my window ..!

i have left a 1.5mm supply hanging out from brickwork that you can jump from! just remove bag and wago's!! oh and its live so be careful!

no probs i would have prefered .75 though. as long as its on an rcd ill get bruce to lick it to trip it. is that safe isolation? the safe bit being you ask someone else to grab it for you

Reply to Looking For in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net