Looking For | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Looking For in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

the safe bit being you ask someone else to grab it for you

no word of a lie...! in the navy when we isolated a starter panel or a bus bar chamber for planned works, to test if it was dead after the multi meter jobby we just threw a spanner into the cab and awaited the almighty bang! so far 100% record when i left!

what you going to ring CBW and his Ginger Cross!!

nah i will take my uncle for a day out. chief paramedic or supervisor? not sure on the title? he might be able to summon a lift back to leeds in the heli.
mind you after his antics in the ambulance i have heard him tell i may not :D

Reply to Looking For in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Used condition Comes with all test leads and manuals Carry bag **missing charging cable but has the batteries with it Works perfectly fine never...
Replies
Views
well spotted, brilliant reply, a potential reply post of the month there. I didn't spot it at first, but I am old lol
Replies
Views
brilliant thanks for your support. Lee
Replies
Views
In my opinion replacing the consumer unit and waiting to see which RCBO trips is not a good fault finding technique. If the lighting circuit...
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
R
It's almost certain you won't get agreement for anything, they'll have to compromise. And I'm certain there are companies who will build what you...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks