Looks a squeeze, 240 swa thoughts. | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Looks a squeeze, 240 swa thoughts. in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

I understand Darkwoods Tri idea now by using an interface box and flexi conduit.
These drives do ‘learn’ the motor on a one time basis. They just turn them a 1/2 turn while measuring the windings and other things that are beyond me.

ABB drive Motor ID run for DTC by any chance?

Don't forget the thermostat protection an circuitry linked with the drive for atex requirements.

There aren't many vsds on the market you can just wire the motor thermostats and use it's inbuilt features to comply with regs.

We have external Siemens modules that are certified in the panel. Seems schnieders top of the range drive excluded have this feature!

Reply to Looks a squeeze, 240 swa thoughts. in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Sounds more positive.
Replies
Views
  • Question
If it is TT then you can use the armour of any of them as CPC but will almost certainly need an up-front delay RCD at the sub-main feed point to...
Replies
Views
A lot of issues can be solved by giving the connections an extra push with the back side of a Stanley blade if they haven't quite mates properly.
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
I can't help wondering about earthing arrangements and how important aesthetics really are when attempting to make the best of a less than ideal...
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
  • Question
It's the same with any system, if you put poo in, you get poo out!
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks