Lwden TPN dist doards. . . . . . . . | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Lwden TPN dist doards. . . . . . . . in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

lurch

-
Reaction score
Lewden TPN Dist boards. . . . has any one used these boards before. I have just got a quote which seems ridiculously cheap, so I am questioning myself regarding the quality and availability of mcbs, rcbo's etc. . . comments please

Lewden TPN Dist boards. . . . has any one used these boards before. I have just got a quote which seems ridiculously cheap, so I am questioning myself regarding the quality and availability of mcbs, rcbo's etc. . . comments please
What exactly is the quote for?

Check you have been quoted for the number of mcb's etc you have asked for and that they have not given you a price for an individual breaker for you to work out the price for the quantity required. Have been caught out myself in the past with this.

Check you have been quoted for the number of mcb's etc you have asked for and that they have not given you a price for an individual breaker for you to work out the price for the quantity required. Have been caught out myself in the past with this.
quote is per board, per main switch, per mcb b type, per rcbo b type.

Reply to Lwden TPN dist doards. . . . . . . . in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Thanks Westward, and that last paragraph with the Note about no characteristic marking is exactly what I needed to see.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Not sure if I’ve understood this properly, but it appears to have parallels with my own installation. I highly dislike the idea of feeding SP...
Replies
Views
I'm not arguing, I want to understand why some arrive at different conclusions to myself and some amount of disagreement is inherent; there's no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Cannot you just put a standard board into a GRP inclosure? I’ve done that a few times. You can also buy just the backplates, done that too for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks all. Very helpful to be able to bounce these things around. Was fairly happy with it all initially, but once the seed of doubt is...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks