March 2391 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss March 2391 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Just a little brag, i got results through today and passed. Rather proud of myself considering the paper was an unusual one and classed rather hard. ( I found it hard anyway ) It's true what they say kids, revising works!!

Well done to everyone else who passed too, if you were one of the unfortunate ones... .good luck for June! :cool::cool:

Well done that man!
I wish I could say the same as I took the same exam (I considered it to be tough as well ) Only when I phoned the test centre today I was told that all the papers where being re-marked for some unknown reason and I may not get my result for four weeks or more but if you have had your results then could it be that the papers from one test centre being re-marked ? I have read on this forum that the results have been posted on the walled garden is there anyway to access this area via another route or can you only access test results from your particular test centre? Any assistance on this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Upvote 0
Just had a call from the test centre and I passed , I am well chuffed with myself and can now work on 3 phase TT marinas what a joke , congrats to every one who was successful this time .

Upvote 0
Compared to all the past papers I used to revise for the exam it was bloody hard. I cant imagine the pass rate being very high for that particular exam. I passed it and have got my certificate but 2 workmates failed it. On our course only 3 of us out of 12 passed.

Upvote 0
congrats that man...and also to myself! Passed first time...was really surprised as i thought it was a very VERY tough section b.
does anyone know the pass/fail rate?
also, is there a way of finding out your individual % marks for the exam rather than just "pass" or "fail"?

Upvote 0
hi mate just pass or fail
to find ut the percentage pass rate for all the country then go on C&G website and type in search CHIEF EXAMINORS REPORT
that tells you all the percentage pass rates for recent tests as weel as his report on what candidates are failing on

Upvote 0

Reply to March 2391 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net