Megger PAT450 Question | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Megger PAT450 Question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi, Ive got a couple of Megger PAT 450 testers, and, for a number of reasons, Im not happy with the printer it comes with.

Does anyone on here use that tester? what I'd like is an option to print a branded barcode/pass label with my company details on it, I've spoken to Megger and they wouldn't give much info bar telling me the printer I have is the one that they supply!!!

TIA

Reply to Megger PAT450 Question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Selling my a Megger PAT420 pat tester with barcode scanner and printer. Bought new last year, used twice. Can’t justify having it. 2 cases for all...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have found some brands of socket give consistent resistance readings and others have a much higher variance. This can be due to different alloys...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Trading standards and the 'Consumer protection against unfair practice regulations' would be a good shout for this
Replies
Views
Any chance of a pic of the port the printer plugs in to? It's highly unlikely they'd go to the trouble of building a printer and control board...
Replies
Views
  • Question
As @DPG says, probably just incompetence. With Blueflame, they seem to be mainly aimed at gas and oil, and I suspect with few members on the...
    • Informative
    • Winner
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks