mobile home park TT system | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss mobile home park TT system in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

I think your friend needs an expert witness on her defence!! This all sounds now very much like a supply problem rather than anything in her static caravan. In any case, the park owners are failing in there responsibility to provide adequate protection at the supply take-off points to caravan patches by not providing RCD protection. If there had of been a problem in your friends home and an RCD had been present, then if the RCD was working correctly it would have tripped out the supply!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it the fault has been found and rectified now.... Are there any diagrams of how the supply is distributed?
Such as all single phase distribution from one point, or distributed 3ph with each pitch tapped off in sequence?

I'm certain there will be some tell-tale signs of where the fault was - evidence of arcing on terminals, a newly-made-off cable, or a conductor that now has heat-shrink sleeving over it etc.

Simon.

Reply to mobile home park TT system in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net