Mr electric | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Mr electric in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Just heard that my local franchise lost a big contract recently I'm trying to find out which contract and hopefully will when I interview my apprentices as one of them used to work for local franchise

blue sparx!!

Billingham, so I believe is the same franchise as the leeds/yorkshire one

try the TEES VALLEY one!!! Owned by Bob Peach AKA my old boss!! still chat to a spark who works there and she is a good lass!! (YES A LASS) lol.... will ask her!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting reading as a mr electric owner The way I see it is the company is as good as the sparks you employ that's why I pay jib rates no we are not cheap but do offer a 10 years warranty and keep writing about the bad experiences I do monitor and will take up.

mctb you speak as a franchise owner but it would seem the franchise of MR Electric is only as good as the franchisees like yourself and the ones who are in it for the money (ie ripping off sparks and customers) will allways be the ones we hear about not the guys like you say you are who pay the rate and are conciensious

I'm like every business man I'm in business to make money BUT I want to look after my customers and my staff a bad customer or staff member will shout a100 times louder than a happy customer I will always bend over backward to keep everyone happy not always good business, as for all rip offs give us some proper legal backing like gas installs and let's get rid of the cowboys

Hi all, I worked for him for 3 days back in 2009, big emphasis on sales. Told him I was a sparky and not salesman and did one, best thing I ever did Bob Peach is a grade A knob.

My local Mr Electric guy still has the same van, he just peeled off the "Mr" part of the sticker and also the phone no., looks pretty kak, he really needs to totally disassociate himself with that tripe!

Reply to Mr electric in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net