Neutral bar | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Neutral bar in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi
What’s the principle .
with a neutral not connected to the neutral bar will be 230v basically a line.
But when neutral is connected to neutral bar there is 0v.
Neutral and earth are connected further on with the same potential but I still don’t understand how the neutral bar and even the earth bar isn’t at 230v ?

Reply to Neutral bar in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Thanks again, I’m sure I’ll be back with many more questions
Replies
Views
  • Question
One of those backlight Chinese testers may have helped that’s if the tester didn’t catch fire or electrocute you. LED TV Backlight Tester 12W LED...
2 3
Replies
Views
  • Question
It’s quite common for an electrician to criticise another’s work as you will rarely get everything perfect.
Replies
Views
That doesn't look a very big cable for the supply to a property. Could it be a 3 phase supply, in which case they'd be a bit more of a suitable...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Assumption is the mother of all major foul-ups! Start with the basics, like IR testing, RCD testing on its own, and checking the leakage as...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks