New Coloured 25w BC Lamps | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss New Coloured 25w BC Lamps in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

GJH

Hi Everyone

I am an electrician who installs Xmas lighting for the local Parish Councils in the Midlands. I have approx 3000coloured lamps, made up of green, blue, yellow, pink, red and clear. Mainly 25wBC and some 15W BC.

The totals are:

630 x 25w Pink
710 x 25w Yellow
480 x 25w Blue
710 x 25w green
240 x 25w Red
139 x 25w Clear
30 x 15w Yellow (Maxim)
10x 15w Blue (Maxim

They are mainly boxed incellophane packs of 10 and are brand new, never been opened. They are mainlycrompton, GE and I have a few 15w Osram Clear and 15w Maxim Blue & Yellow.
They were over ordered and no longer needed but I am looking for a complete sale to help make some room in my stores.
Would you be interested inpurchasing them for your stock? I would be looking for 22p per lamp and I will deliver if you take the full amount. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you more details etc.
Many Thanks

GJH

Reply to New Coloured 25w BC Lamps in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
I don’t know why sleeving didn’t cross my mind! Thanks all
Replies
Views
Managed to put it up this afternoon. It came on for about 20 seconds or something, then it clicked on and off a few times then it went off. Even...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Persimmon. Pfftt Got the “coax but no aerial” situation from an ‘07 house. Non matching doors downstairs from them changing design half way...
Replies
Views
Hi, apologies for the slow reply. Unfortunately the suggested setup did not work. I had to buy a multimeter to test to see what was live and had...
Replies
Views
Bump- Its a very basic old alarm panel, its from the era when the bell tamper is shared with the global, tamper & case tamper. (negtive loop)...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks